Saturday, April 19, 2008

Big Goof Ball

This is my goof ball. she is so funny and can make me laugh all the time. I think she knows me better than I do.... Her cousin came up for the weekend and she did Boo's hair like this and it only took her 30 mins. I have tried to do this and i quit at an hour. It was nice of her to do it, brandi had an activity at school that day so im kinda glad i didn't have to try to get it right.



I say "give me a pose" and this is what i get. No seriousness here...... She has brought light to some very dark days for me... I pray god keeps a close eye on her.....

4 comments:

amber said...

I LOVE the hair! I also love Brandi! You are very blessed to have her. I am so grateful that my girls have great examples to look to in my awesome YW!

Angie said...

A fun, beautiful goof ball!

Katie B said...

She IS a very special girl! I love her too! not to mention she is beautiful too!

Heather said...

That girl is amazing... She's one of my favorites. She's one of the most genuine people I know and now days that seems fewer and farther between. Heidi, thanks for having such a cute gal with such a GIANT spirit. I always smile when I think of her.