Thursday, December 18, 2008

....cont

I know these wont come out in order but we had a great time on our trip. 3300 miles together in the front of the truck, wow, and we never got sick of each other!!!
Joe served his mission in Ohio so we decided to go there and see one of his dearest friends, Jan Warren, she took great care of he and his comp while they served in that area. She was a wonderful lady and her husband Johnny was as fun as they come. They let us stay in their home and hang out with them for a couple of days.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

All About Us said...

What a fun vacation!!

amber said...

I'm still bummed you didn't just throw me in the back of that pick-up!

I love the pics! You ARE so lucky! Glad you had a great time!

Our Newman 6 said...

WOW what a trip! I love that the two of you didn't get sick of each other. I'm not sure tht would happen with scott and I. My kids are looking at your pics and can't believe you went to that many states WOW! Love all the pics and what a memory you have made for the two of ya and I am sure the kids won't forget about there week also GREAT MEMORIES!