Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dont leave me!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that i love my pups, in fact, this one gets treated alomost as good as the kids. She know that when i slip my shoes on im either going somewhere in the car or just outside, either way she wants to go. We have been packing the trailer to go to a family reunion and she has been dieing thinking we are going to leave her. Well, she escaped out of the front door and headed straight for any open vehicle door. She would not get out! We had been unloading the geroceries out of here and putting them in the trailer. I think she wanted to make sure we "packed" her. I finally had to go pick her up to get her out. If she only knew, i cant leave her home that long, she is definately going!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...our dog Angel goes camping with us everytime. Personally, I'm not a big "animal fan", but I like her when she goes camping with us!! She gets treated like a princess...rides inside the truck with the boys, has her own chair, & gets fed off a fork!! She gets all excited evertime she sees the trailer..lol!!

Amy Jo said...

Cute story!! I have been taking care of Robyn's mail while they have been gone for a week. their little weiner dog Scooter is so homesick for them. He stands by the door and whines... "like where is my family"

TiffaniS said...

So cute Heidi!

Heather said...

How can you resist that face? You have to at least take her for a ride around the block!