Saturday, August 15, 2009

SmOkIn!!!

Ok, i had 3, yes 3, full package of ribs thawed and ready to "slowly" bbq. I LOVE RIBS!!! i have heard the great chefs say, (on food network) you should sear the outside of the meat so the juices stay in. As you can see i seared these suckers.......i seared the juice right out of them.

I had put them on the gril and ran in the house to answer my phone, i forgot all bout them until Stetson ran in the house yelling "The grill has flames coming out of it!!!" (and he was across the street at his gmas) UGH my ribs were pretty close to ash, ok there was ash falling off them......:( i just wish it would have been something like porkchops or burgers or something besides my RIBS that i ruined.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Newman 6 said...

WOW you are the best cook!!! Sounds like exactly what I would do.. Let's try ribs again together maybe between two of us we could remember hahahaha