Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My sweet 16 yr old...


It really happened, she turned 16 on the 25th of august. I am speechless as to tell you how i feel about this beautiful girl that God blessed me with. She is my best girl friend ever!! The flowers are from her guy friend, Kayden, and the next picture is of the gift that stetson gave her----a rubber chicken---with a note that says "nothing HONKS as good as you !" because of her laugh. And yes that really is her laugh.......








The next one is a pooh bear that ruger gave her, because that is of course her favorite character ever....since birth.
Levi gave her some pooh bear coloring books with new crayons. I love it when the boys want to get her something from them without help. it truely shows their personalities.



Her dad and i are still trying to locate her birthday gift. im sure she thinks we just havent gotten her anything, but some gifts just take time.....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

She's so beautiful...in every way. I love the gifts the boys gave her!

Angie said...

I am sooo excited she's finally sixteen.. now she is officially one of my Laurels.. YAY! I agree.. she IS beautiful, inside AND out!

Amy Jo said...

she is beautiful! happy bday Brandi

Our Newman 6 said...

FINALLY she thought this day would never come!!! And moms wish it hadn't come so quick... BRANDI BOO is BEAUTIFUL Happy Sweet 16 so glad we got to share part of that day with you!!

amber said...

You ARE so lucky! She is an amazing girl! Love you both!