Tuesday, April 20, 2010

surprise!!!!



I came home from work and when I went into my room I found this on my desk!!! WOW, instant tears!! They did it all on their own, just because. .............I simply can't find the words to describe what this means to me. I have absolutely fantastic kids!! They are not perfect, but I know they know their Savior and their Father in Heaven, and he knows them. He knows their dreams, their fears, their hearts, their intentions, their sorrows, their loves, and their destinies. After all, they are HIS children, he does know them better than me, and I thank Him every day for giving me time on this earth to be their mom. I just hope that I can help them on their journey to become all that He knows they can be.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

That is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he made us Moms!