Monday, October 6, 2008

Music melts my heart

I had a wonderful time watching conference too. And i do really good until the music starts, there are few hymns and church related songs that don't bring tears to my eyes, I have tons of favorites, but i guess my most favorite is "I Need Thee Every Hour" I can't hardly just think the words without getting a huge lump in my throat....Or the one that says Savior stay this night with me, behold tis eventide....And of course what ever the mo tab chior is singing is just amazing...

There were some amazing talks too and i am excited to be able to read them in the Ensign, and be able to ponder them more and go back and reread them when I need that spiritual boost.

It is so comforting to know that my Heavenly Father knows all there is to know about me, and still loves me just like a daughter should be loved, unconditionally.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so with you. I feel the same way about "I need thee every hour". It really brings the Spirit into my heart because I think it's wonderful when we need him, ANY hour, He is there. Now I have that song in my head. What a great way to start my day!! Thanks for sharing!!

Amy Jo said...

Music is the best way to bring the spirit into our lives. I couldn't agree with you more. Nice testimony on music!

twinsand2boys said...

I agree...music is so moving. BTW, I found you blog hopping tonight! Ill have to visit more often to keep up with you.
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Im with you! I am so grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who is SO patient with me, and loves me unconditionally... hey thank you for all you do for our little abigale at school. This has been quite a beautful journey. I wanted to talk with you the other day... but didn't get up there... we need to get together! Take care friend!