Sunday, October 19, 2008

P.V.

Brandi and I went out to Park Valley this weekend for a couple of days. I know, when some people hear Park Valley, they either wonder where in the world it is, or why in the world someone would want to go "vacationing" out there......

It was sooooo relaxing! A camp fire, friends, family, a burnt hotdog and a few marshmellows to burn, couldn't ask for more...well joe being there. he was home delivering piggies and working. Anyway, I forgot to take my camera, but im not sure it would have taken a picture of the stars.... o-my-gosh!! there were a gazillion and they were BRIGHT!!!!

It was really cool, temperature wise, and i loved it. Most everyone had on their coats and blankets but not me just a T and the fire was awesome. I carry my insulation everywhere ( im hopeing to change that soon! Tiff has totally inspired me!!! thanks Tiff)

It was a great couple of days. I hope next year i will be able to get out there a little more often....I'm really glad that my Brandi loves to go out there as much as I do. The boys find it a little boreing unless we have the 4 wheelers out there to ride.

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Glad you had fun:) even without Joe:(

Our Newman 6 said...

how FUN!! i wish i had the time to just leave and have a weekend with my girls but i don't.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I bet that was so awesome to spend time with Brandi, she's so cute :)

Arlene said...

PV is a great place to just hang out! Not sure I'd want to live there though!! (JK) I loved growing up there, I just don't know if I could live there as an adult!! It's a long drive to ANYTHING!