Monday, November 12, 2007

Get ready.... Get set......BLOG!!!!!

Wow, where do i begin?? Kids.......


We didn't think it was broke and made him "sleep on it" to see if it would feel better in the morning. Obviously, it didn't....














..she says she hates the pigs. I don't see any hate happening here do you?









ok, ok, maybe there is such a thing as too much Benadryl .













It even looks cute sideways........(man im soooo professional it scares me!)

Well that took me 2 hours to complete. Help!! fellow bloggers, help!!!

4 comments:

Katie B said...

I love it Heidi! You crack me up! Looking forward to more!
KT

amber said...

I am SO impressed. I think the picture is AWESOME sideways!

Angie said...

Yeah for Heidi!! You did it! It looks really good. I'm so glad you joined the rest of us bloggers. It's so convenient for me to keep up on what's going on in everyone else's world this way. . a little impersonal maybe. I'll still try to talk to everybody personally at least once every quarter, though. he, he

Tiffany Joy said...

Please don't change that picture sideways. Congrats on coming to the blog world.