Sunday, November 25, 2007

Party and Puppies

These are my puppies, for those of you who don't know I raise mini schnauzers, they are sooo much fun! Sometimes it hard when we sell them but the money helps me get over that pretty quickly. Especially when someone buys them that I know is going to spoil them. This is my 5th litter so the kids know now that they are going to be sold. We had alot of tears selling the first litter.
These will be ready just in time for Christmas and thats fun to send them off with big red bows around their necks.


Steston turned 12 and all he wanted was a PSP and the football game that goes with it, of course im not that rich so joe and i paid for half and he paid for the other..... Thank goodness for the summer job on the farm to let him earn some money for things like that. I'll have to admit it is a pretty cool gadget. It holds music, movies, videos, it connects to the internet, and i can text him on it to tell him to get the heck off it cause thats all he does.



1 comment:

amber said...

love the new babies!