Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow, Thanksgiving already!?, where does time go? Last night we spent the day at Joe's sister, Julies's house, her son, Matt just got home from his mission. What a great day!! I made it all the way through the meeting. He looks so good, he radiates with the love he has for our Heavenly Father and Christ.
On the way home Steston commented on how cool he (matt) was and how he seemed really happy. (Good teaching opportunity) So I told him that we feel much happier and content when we are doing what the lord wants us to. Turns out I was the one who needed to hear that the most!!
I am excited for this week. I really have a ton of things to be greatful for:

1. Uncinditional Love

2. A wonderful husband

3. 4 kids, to live, laugh, love, and learn with.

5. Great friends, who know more than they probably want to about me.

6. My inner child who helps me keep things in perspective everyday.....

I truly hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: