Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow show........


Snow snow snow.....

I totally have a great appreciation for the loader tractor!!!! oh my heck, I drove into town today and i couldn't believe all the people out shoveling and shoveling and shoveling and snowblowers and i couldnt believe it. I never really gave it too much thought, but today i have totally dwelled (sp?) on it. Probably because i needed a kick in the head to remind me of how lucky i am to live where i live and have what i have.
I have a cool pic of my front porch with a wall of snow on it. I hate not haveing the picture to post but if i don't post now, I loose the words to how I feel.

3 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

Yes, me too. We are so lucky to live with great farmers (lol) that know how to run that equipment. Scott and I were in town trying to get a semi unstuck on sunday, then get my sister unstuck, then my grandma, then grandma's neighbor ect. Then Roger called and he was stuck. Scott says I hate passing all these people who are shoveling and not help them. But, we can only help so many and our family needs us. I said it made me feel like we were walking through the mall with the sales man trying to lure you over to them. I told him just don't make eye contact with them. It was still really hard though. We are blessed people to have our prayers answered for the moisture but I am afraid the flood will come when it gets a little warmer. We will have to get the boats out and swim to town.

Katie B said...

I am still waiting for that picture of your front porch! Tell Joe to quit guarding that camera with his life!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

It is nice having a famrer near by to dig us out. I didn't get a chance to tell Brandie congrats on her patirarchal blessing, so would you mind letting her know? Love your valnetine background.