Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Fvaorite Holiday.......VALENTINES DAY!!!!!


8 hours and 23 mins till my favorite holiday month!!!!
I just love Valentines day, I love the whole love thing! Tacky? maybe. O well.

I love that I have "someone special" to love and give a really cute stuffed animal too, just like in grade school (he thinks I am so tacky). I love going to the store and looking at all the different cuddlely, soft, and extremely cute plush toys that there is! All the reds and pinks and hearts everywhere! All the cute little kids looking at them and wanting to give them to their teachers or the little older ones wanting to buy for the cute little girl in the class or the boy who is so good looking! It just makes me smile. I love all the little valentines cards and how the kids look through them wondering who maybe wrote a "extra special" messages like love, so and so, or xoxoxoxo all over the card! I love decorating all the little boxes or envelopes I loved that when i worked in the special ed class. ( I might have to take them one even though i don't work there any more). I still go through the little heart candy and see what is written on it before i eat it. My mom always makes valentine sugar cookies that are soooo good. (its the same cookies she makes for easter, christmas, and halloween. But for some reason they taste so much better in the shape of a heart with the "I heart U" written on it.)
I love getting my kids a little something and put it where they can find it on Valentines day morning.
And lets not forget the great friends i have, i love you!! Thanks for being my friends!!!
Love, love, love, love, love!!!! you can never give or get enough!!!

4 comments:

amber said...

I love your new background! And I love you! I don't think you're tacky at all. In fact, I think you just made me like Valentine's day even more! Glad we're friends.

Katie B said...

I so like Valentine's even more now! You are so cute....not tacky! I luv Ya!

Tiffany Joy said...

Wow Heidi, I had no idea how much love you had for the love-iest month of the year. I really need to put some thought into this now!

TiffaniS said...

You are so great and now I am even more excited for the big day!