Monday, January 28, 2008

Whose cuter.......?




I had to sneak the camera.....This is Clover (born on St. Patricks day, hence the name.) Joe absolutely hates it when she tries to lick his face, and she knows it. He came in from outside to get warm and crashed in the chair. First off she jumps up and just lays on his lap, then she would inch her way closer to his face, every time she moved she waited for him to push her off. When she got pretty close, she fell asleep it was so funny to watch. He teases me alot about my puppies, but as you can see he dosen't mind them too much.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

JOE....no,the dog....no,JOE!! So Sweet! I am going to give him a rash of crap for this one! and he claims pigs are the best!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I need your email incase we make our blog privaet. Let me know in the next week.

summers_lm@Yahoo.co.nz