Monday, January 7, 2008


Well, whatever the greenhand award is, we are glad she got it. I'm not to knowledgeable about this FFA stuff, but she seems to enjoy it so I guess thats a good thing. Its something her and her dad have is common. I'll just stick to teaching her how to bake. (Yes, im still trying to get the burnt cake off of the Easy Bake Oven.) Maybe by the time she goes to college I will have mastered the easy bake and moved up to our oven. Then she can come home to visit and give me baking classes.

6 comments:

Katie B said...

Your kids are so awesome! I just love them! and if Roo needs help with those contacts.... call me! In my former life I used to train kids for contacts.

amber said...

Thanks for updating! I love all the pictures.

TiffaniS said...

Love the pics & posts Heidi! Will you try to remind me to ask you about your baby puppies? Jen Cragun has a, well, I can't spell the name of the puppies you have, but anyway, I have a question!

Angie said...

Hey, that greenhand award is awesome! I, too, have a photo in my FFA jacket with a green hand. . we can connect. We had a ball with Roog the other night. . it was fun! Thanks for letting him go and for the gifts (you spent too much)!

Angie said...

Hey again! You've been tagged. . go to my blog and copy the questions!

TiffaniS said...

Hey Heidi! You now have been tagged two times!