Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: I was staying at home with 3 little kids all under the age of five!!! YIKES (no wonder I'm tired!!) and Levi was still waiting to join our family.


.5 things on my to-do list today:


1. Some sort of excersize. ( maybe i'll call tiff and try her eliptical)

2. Ok Ok I have to admit I have been sitting here for 30 min trying to make a to do list. I have NEVER made one in my life!! Not that I don't have a bizillion things i should be doing, its just that I am not organized, smart, or I don't know what enough to make one. I do realize though, that if I would make a to do list, I wouldn't have forgotten alot of things that i have.

3. I'm sitting here thinking about it, and my heart is racing and i'm having anxiety.

4. It may sound really stupid, but I think that if I had a to do list it would be something that was expected of me, and it would be something that i could get down on myself about.

5. I'll have to work on that one!!! OBVIOUSLY !!!


Snacks I enjoy

1. Skittles!!! (They are my favorite)

2. Rootbeer floats

3. Reeses pieces

4. Macadamion nut cookies with white chocolate.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:

1. pay off all debt.

2. Buy a four door Toyota Tacoma (One day!!)

3. Build a clinic for abused Children with the very best counselors

4. Drive to a random city/town, drive down a random street, pick a random house, knock on the door and give them like 100,000.00. Hope that I had some heavenly guidence so that it was someone who could really use it......

5. If #4 was as fun as I think it would be, I'd do it again for #5.

3. of my bad habits:

1. lazy

2. Not organized at all!!!!!

3. my own worst enemy!!!

.5 places I have lived:

1. Tremonton, UT

2. Bothwell, UT

3. That's it, sorry....not exactly 5

5 jobs I have had:

1. Motor para for school district.

2. special ed para for North Park

3. Professional burrito roller at the local Mexican restaurant (taco time)

4. Housekeeping at Nursing Home

5. Thats it.....

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have bee going to a physcologist (shrink) once a week for almost 7 years. And 12 years prior to that off and on.

2. I have almost no self-confidence ( I think it is really important to be self-confident or I guess another way to say it would be "self-comfortable")

3. I wish I had the guts to go to school and become a vet or a ultrasound tech.

4. I cry alot. Especially when i see new babies, no matter what kind, human or animal. To know they came straight from heaven and no-one or nothing has had a chance to ruin their innocence.

5. I'm not scared to die.

WOW ! ! That only took me hours.....

No one really to tag- all the bloggers I know have been already!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Way to go Heidi! I'm proud of you. . it doesn't mean much, but I really am! :)

amber said...

Heidi...I LOVE YOU! You are my role model. I don't think its a bad thing at all to not have a to do list. In fact...I bet life is better without one.

Jed Christensen said...

Could you be funnier? Seriously? #1 CRACKED me up!

Jed Christensen said...

By the way, it isn't Jed. It's me Tiff

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Wow, I think I got a whole lot of info I had no idea about. I like the idea of opening a place for abused kids. I had a babysitter molest me as a kid, and I wish they had had great counselors. I don't think that I have ever truly coped with all that happened. My brother who took his life 2 years ago was raped by the same babysitter. He never could cope with it. He turned to other things in hopes of erasing the memories. When he got introuble with the law and went to jail, he was held down by a bunch of men and raped. That was 5 months before he died. I think that it brought back so much that he just couldn't deal with life. I wish someone with money would really do that. Sorry that may be too much info, but I really appreciate people as considerate as you.

Lisa Summers