Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mid Lif Crisis Again

I have decided that its ok to have several mid life crisis'. It has to be. Otherwise I would have to find another reason why im always "freaking out".

Brandi just finished her drivers ed class for school, and passed. She dosen't even turn 15 till august, but because of volleyball they let her do it during the summer. So I have been taking her over to the driving range at the school and letting her drive the tahoe through all the different "obstacles". I tried not to have the "HOLY SH**!" look on my face, but inside, my guts were all messed up.
I was very impressed with her, she did very well and passed the driving test too. so when august rolls around and she gets her permit i guess we get to let her drive us around (UGH!)
And the thoughts of her driving on her own at 16 are a breeze compared to what its going to be like to have that boy come to the door and want to "take her out". I can't even entertain that thought yet, I have a year.......

4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

go ahead and freak out. I know I will when my daughter gets there. enjoy the ride! no pun intended

TiffaniS said...

Yee-haw! Brandi is on the loose!

Arlene said...

Oh Heidi, you haven't seen anything yet until your boys start driving....girls are a breeze in comparison!!! Insurance rates are much less for girls too!!

Katie B said...

I think I would rather drive in the car with Kristian behind the wheel than send her to Brian's for a month! Does that tell you how much I am going to hate August?

Yeah for Brandi though, that is so exciting!

By the way, we came by last week and played with the puppies. Nobody was home, but we had fun anyway! :)