Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summers Reunion


Our Family, funny, fantastic, flawed, friendly, frustrating, but most importantly, FOREVER.
Water, water, water!!! I am so glad joe loves the water so he can share this stuff with the kids.


They love the water, they only got out of the lake to eat and sleep.

This picture is funny, it looks like Stetson wacked Brandi in the nose, but he didn't. I think she hit it on the tube, but it was perfect timing for the picture.

I wish we made more time for more boating trips, but we shoved alot of fun into three days. It will last them for a while i guess!!




Ru had fun just paddleing around on the kneeboard from the edge of the water to the bouys.

He also took a remote control boat the he loved speeding in the water

Here is Stets riding around on the pontoon. Joe won it in a drawing about 8 years ago and this is the first time it has been in the water. He tried his hand a fishing but no luck..





We had such a great time!! It was alot of fun to see joes brothers and sisters and visit with them.




Cant wait till the "summers escape 09, the sequal"

5 comments:

TiffaniS said...

Wasn't it a great time?! We wish we could do the whole thing more than once a summer too. We love you guys and I am grateful our kids love each other. Thanks for being such great family!

Amy Jo said...

What a riot!! Looks like you guys survived another summers reunion without any mishaps inspite of all the dangerous stunts being performed out there. I bet it will just get better as all your kids get older. I think common sense just walks out the door.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I wish we could talk either sides of our families to do the same thing. It looks like your kids had an awesome time!

Katie B said...

WOW! Looks like fun. I think I should be adopted by the Summers' too. I can be a Thurgood, Bodily, and a Summers.... right?

Looks like you all had sooooo much fun! I would have loved to just be in the wings watching. I am sure I would have had several good laughs!

I am so grateful for the time we get to spend with family. We are very blessed to have such wonderful families to share such wonderful memories with.
They are what get us through.

Kimberly said...

Hi Heidi--
I saw your blog on Amy Jo's, I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. From the looks of things it's no wonder Stetson was so great when he went boating with us on Keaton's b-day.