Thursday, March 6, 2008

Past...Present...Future


This picture is one of my favorites of Boo. It is the end of her 8th grade year, and I look at it and think of how fast time flies by. Everything i have already shared in her life. All of her firsts, first step, first word, first day of school, first lost tooth, first best friend, first crush, frist broken heart,

I look at her now and see what she has grown into, and how proud of her i am. How all her past experiences have effected her life. How her choices have brought her this far.

And then I look at her and wonder what lies ahead. What does life have instore for her. What things will she have to endure, her successes, her mistakes, choices for school and choices in dating and friends. I am excited for the times we will laugh together and the times we will cry together. And all of the times in between.....

2 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

SHe is so beautiful, and you have done an awesome job raising her. I think only good things are to come for her.

Arlene said...

I love that Brandi!! She is the neatest girl and such a good example to all the girls in our MIA Maids class!! What good parents you are!!