Tuesday, March 18, 2008

stets' day to reign


Ok, Brandi and I knew this day would come. Stetson finally asked, ok made, Brandi do the heel to heel measureing and he has got her by about an inch or inch and a half. You would think he had won the lottery by the way he was acting. He was running all around picking everyone up swinging us around because now he is the 2nd tallest in the family.....He was even doing the whole Hulk pose and everything. He is such a toad........Its a good thing he still knows who the Queen is.

3 comments:

Angie said...

He's such a funny kid. I'm just glad you're not giving up the "Queen" throne. :)

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I love Stetson. He is really one of the most fun kids in our Sunday school class. I remember when my brother passed me up too. I kept thinking maybe I would somehow catch up. Never did he was almost 6'3". I will have to tease him about the Hulk thing though!

Katie B said...

Condolances to Brandi....I can feel for her... I too have three little "BIG" brothers! She might as well get used to it! It only gets worse!