Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Will I succeed ?

I did it! I did it! I finally did it! No not that, I finally registered for a course at Bridgerland. I know it doesn't sound like that big of a deal but to me YEEEEHAWWWW!! It is the Medical transcription class. I have to take a termanology class first and it is pretty fun so well see how it goes. Even if i dont do to good at it at least i'll be able to say some pretty big words like, atrioseptoplasty, andendarterectomy and pericardiocentesis what ever they mean. So if we are ever at lunch or just hangin, and there is a akward silence one of these words may come blaring out of my mouth.
It is a given that i will have no idea what it means or even if i have the right ending and prefix to the right root word, but still i will feel accomplished. I may have some poor soul with hemorroids in her ear with tonsillitis and jock itch. but hey im learning....
anyway it is fun to be learning something new!!

8 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Good for you! There is something very exciting about learning new things. I may be hard and stressful at times but don't give up. It will be worth it.(I tell myself this all the time)

Heidi said...

i may be calling you for a pep talk here and there amy jo :)

amber said...

You will do great! I admire your courage. I wish I had the guts to go to school!

Tiffany Joy said...

Yea yea yea for you..

Katie B said...

Of course you'll succeed! I just wish I had known....I need to take that class too!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I am really excited for you, yeah!!!! I was thinking of inrolling to do hair or something medical too. I know you will succeed. Don't give up or you'll always wish you had finished believe me.

Angie said...

Hey. . I forgot to give you my flash cards. I still have all of them, and you can use them. I am really proud of you. Have fun learning!

Our Newman 6 said...

Way to go! I think that is Great, when ever it comes to new things I get nervous to. Keep up the confidence, because you are a smart one.