Thursday, March 6, 2008

reflecting....

Because I am one of the oldest (in age) or "the" oldest of the bloggers (that i look at anyway). I see my friends' kids a a stage that I have already gone through and i do alot of "I remember whens...." so I got looking through some of my older photos of the kids and decided to post a few. Of course the really cute ones of when they are little little are not "digital" because we are talking ....once upon a time....... anyway i am going to get some scanned off and share some of them with you because they are so cute!!! except they do bring a tear to my eye, I didn't enjoy that time near enough.... so enjoy them!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for reflecting. . I love to look at photos no matter how old they are. You have great kids, and you have taught them well. I love the opportunities that I get to have in YW with Brandi. She is beautiful from the inside out!
Haven't you guys finished that puzzle yet??

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I loved to see your post. Your kids are extrememly good, and it totally shows where they come from. I was way excited seeing you at church today. I was going to come sit by you in relief society, but I wandered if you would think I was such a goof.

TiffaniS said...

I love to see pics of your cute kids! I think you're a great Mom and thanks for the reminder to enjoy this time when they're little.